Discover Marrakech in one day from Casablanca with a passionate guide. You will discover several quaint towns such as Berrechid, Settat, Souk Erhamna & Benghrir. Walk through the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Minaret, the Saadian toms and the Bahia palace. See the famous Djemaa El Fna place and make the most of the non stop activities such as story-tellers, gnawa singers, acrobats.
Marrakech full-day tour from Casablanca
- See the Koutoubia minaret and the Menara Garden
- Visit the Saadian Tombs and the Bahia Palace
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Roundtrip transfers from Casablanca
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 3 - 12)
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
You will be picked up from your accomodation in Casablanca. Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- Please contact the local operator at least 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up details
- As a general guideline your shoulders, chest, and knees should be covered at all times
- Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
- Pick-up will start at 7.30am
Delve into the history and culture of Casablanca and explore the highlights of this old world city w...
Let Gray Line pick you up at the airport and drop you at your hotel or vice versa. Enjoy your first ...
Begin your Moroccan adventure with a tour of Casablanca, the largest city in the country. Start your...
Casablanca is the dynamic and bustling economic capital of Morocco. Kick-off your tour of the metrop...
Welcome to Rabat! This imperial city, is the capital of Morocco, north of Casablanca. On this tour, ...
The city tour begins at Dar El Makhzen, the Royal Palace, with a stop to admire the exterior. The pa...