Visit the capital of the Moroccan kingdom for a glimpse at modern Morocco. You will be picked-up at your hotel in Casablanca and will journey to Rabat to discover the city in one day with a knowledeable and friendly guide.
You will see:
- the picturesque Kasbah of the Udayas which is now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage kasbah (Islamic fortress)
- the unique Hassan Tower, built at the end of the 12th century
- the 20th-century Mausoleum of Mohammed V, which contains the tombs of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his two sons
- the Old Medina of Rabat, an old walled section of the city filled with maze-like streets dotted with fountains, palaces, mosques and markets
- the ramparts of the Mechouar, a heavily guarded royal palace surrounded by gardens
- much more...