Sightseeing Rabat from Casablanca - 1 day
- Guided Tour of Rabat
- Visit the Hassan Tower
- Visit the Mohamed V Mausoleum
- Visit the Old Medina
Visit the capital of the Moroccan kingdom for a glimpse at modern Morocco. You will be picked-up at your hotel in Casablanca and will journey to Rabat to discover the city in one day with a knowledeable and friendly guide.
You will see:
- the picturesque Kasbah of the Udayas which is now listed as a UNESCO World Heritage kasbah (Islamic fortress)
- the unique Hassan Tower, built at the end of the 12th century
- the 20th-century Mausoleum of Mohammed V, which contains the tombs of the Moroccan king Mohammed V and his two sons
- the Old Medina of Rabat, an old walled section of the city filled with maze-like streets dotted with fountains, palaces, mosques and markets
- the ramparts of the Mechouar, a heavily guarded royal palace surrounded by gardens
- much more...
- Transfers from and to Casablanca
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Optional gratuities
- Admissions to attractions
- Lunch, drinks and snacks
Children 2 - 12 years old: reduced
- To be confirmed by email
- Pick-up is organized from most hotels in central Casablanca
- At least 2 working days are required in order to confirm booking
- All bookings are subject to confirmation
- Tour operated with minimum 3 adults
- Optional Lunch in local restaurant
- All rates are subject to adjustment depending the exchange rate fluctuation
- Children under 2 years of age are free, providing they sit on the their parent´s lap
- Mobile vouchers are accepted on smatphones or ipads as well as printed vouchers. Please make sure you have a valid ID with you on the day of the tour
Wednesday and Saturday
- Departure 9:30am
- Return aprox 6:30pm
Delve into the history and culture of Casablanca and explore the highlights of this old world city w...
Discover Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco in one day from Casablanca with a passionate and priv...
Let Gray Line pick you up at the airport and drop you at your hotel or vice versa. Enjoy your first ...
If adventure and going in search of remote mountain villages are what you want out of a holiday, the...
A thrilling quad ride is an exciting way to see and experience the landscape around Agadir. It's an ...
It's the classic mode of transportation in Morocco, and that's a camel trek through the desert. You'...