Discover Catania and its street food tradition while enjoying a pleasant evening walk! During the tour, you will explore the Civita area, a popular district where the most authentic Catania culture comes alive. Taste arancini as well as fresh fish and some special treats like horse meat and “cipollata”, obviously paired with a proper beer. Between one bite and the other, your guide will tell you more about the daily life in Catania and about the city's history. Conclude your experience enjoying a granita and brioche in the elegant setting of the Catania opera house.
Evening street food tour of Catania
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Learn more about Catania street food tradition from your guide
- Discover the city's main square and the Civita neighborhood
- Taste local treats like arancini, cipollata, horse meat and granita
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Licensed local guide
- Street food tastings
- 1 glass of beer
- Catanese seltzer (fruit syrup)
- Passaporto del Mangione (foodie passport)
What's not included
- Pick up and drop-off service
Piazza Duomo, 4, 95131, Catania, CT, Italy
Next to the ATM. Your guide will have a red bag with the "Streaty" logo on it
What to remember
- This experience requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 12 participants
- Children under 18 aren't allowed on this tour
- This tour isn't adaptable to vegetarians
- Food tasting includes:fish of the day, "arancino", "cipolline", horse meat or "ciipollata" (bacon and spring onion roulade), ricotta cheese dessert ("cassatella di sant'Agata") or granita with brioche
- There is a strict 10-minute waiting policy. Please be aware that if you miss the meeting with your guide at the arranged place and time, no matter the reason, you will not be guaranteed further chances to join the group. No refund is due for late arrivals nor early quits
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.