Live and breathe Charleston’s 300 years rich and unique history with an expert licensed guide. On this tour, you can experience the Old Market area and the traditional historic homes and churches where generations of Charlestonians spent their day-to-day lives. Step out of the air-conditioned minibus onto the famous Battery Seawall. Admire and listen to alluring historical facts about Fort Sumter such as anecdotes about the Harbor the Aircraft Carrier Yorktown at Patriots Point. Next up is a trip to America's first Museum. Founded in 1773, The Charleston Museum has been discovering, preserving, interpreting, celebrating, and sharing its collections ever since.
Charleston's Historic City tour and Museum
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Embraces the city's finesse and elegant charm
- Get the very best historical and cultural facts with a trip to Charleston Museum
- Enjoy the colorful vibes of Rainbow Row
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 90 minute guided tour of historic Charleston
- Entrance to the Charleston Museum
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
375 Meeting St. Charleston SC
Please meet at the Visitors Center at 375 Meeting Street.
What to remember
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- Please note the City of Charleston does not allow hop-on-hop-off services
- The minimum participants for this tour is 2
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Gray Line of Charleston
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.