Enter ancient Chiang Mai's city walls to visit five of northern Thailand's most sacred temples on this small group tour. Admire the impressive architecture of Wat Phra Singh and Wat Jed Yod, visit the oldest temple in the region at Wat Chiang Mun, and stop by the centuries-old Wat Chedi Luang, plus the Sri Lankan-style Wat Suan Dok – resting place of the Chet Don Dynasty.
Chiang Mai Temples Small Group Tour
- Visit five of Chiang Mai's most sacred temples
- Discover the Lanna architecture style
- Learn about the history of Thailand
- Small group tour for a maximum of 16 guests
- Transport in air-conditioned van or coach from selected hotels only
- Admission fees
The duration is approximately 4 hours. Pickup from Changklan from 08:00 to 13:00, Old City from 08:15 to 13:00 and Nimmanhaemin from 08:30 to 13:00.
Dress code: Casual. Comfortable and light clothing is recommended.
Bring sunscreen and sunglasses.
Child age is from 2-11years old. Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility. Bring suitable footwear. Food and drinks not included. Dress appropriately – no shoulders or knees showing – when visiting religious buildings