Chiang Rai and Golden Triangle full day tour
- Take in the fresh air at Maekajan Hot Springs
- Explore the unique Wat Rongkhun
- Visit the Black House featuring Museum exhibits folk art of local artists
- Experience magnificent views over the Mae in the Golden Triangle
Start with an early morning 3-hour drive through beautiful scenery to Chiang Rai, with a brief stop at the Hot Springs at Maekajan for fresh air.
Next, travel to Wat Rongkhun (White Chapel), a unique temple, designed by Thailand most prominent artist, Mr. Chalermchai Kositpipat.
Following, visit the Black House, Covering over 100 rai, it comprises more than 25 buildings of pure and applied northern architectural styles. Belonging to the Thai National Visual Artist Thawan Duchanee, Baandam Museum exhibits folk art of local artists from the past to the present together with a large collection of rare folk appliances from the old days.
Lunch will be provided at a local restaurant, before continue to the Golden Triangle area where there are magnificent views over the Mae.
Afterward, return back to Chiang Mai where for an additional fee (paid directly to the tour operator) you can enjoy a boat ride on the mighty Mae Khong River.
- Guided tour of Chiang Rai, Mae Khajan Hot Springs, hill-tribe villages, and Golden Triangle area
- Visit to Thailand most northern point
- Admission fees
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Hot springs
- Roundtrip transportation to and from Chiang Mai hotels
- Gratuities (optional)
- Boat ride across river
- Children aged (2-11): reduced
- Infants aged (0-1): free
Meet your tour at the agreed upon location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Daily at 7.00am
Visit the main market area and Wat Phra Kaew Chiang Rai, where the famous Emerald Buddha (in Bangkok...
The city of Chiang Mai has a wealth of beautiful and historic Buddhist Wats (temples). On this tour ...
Explore the ancient city of Wiang Kum Kam on a day trip from Chiang Mai. On a horse-drawn carriage r...
This is a package consisting of return shared transportation from/to Chiang Mai Airport to your hote...
Art in Paradise Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum provides an entertaining and fun experience for all ages. L...
Muay Thai boxing is the most popular sport in the Kingdom of Thailand and Thapae Boxing Stadium is t...
With a My Thai Cooking class you'll experience authentic Thai food culture and cuisine first hand, f...
On a three and a half hours guided walking tour through Bangkok’s Chinatown and some of the city’s m...
Caring for elephants is one of life's must-do experiences – so this trip is a big tick on the bucket...
Taste a variety of Thai ethnic cuisines and explore historical sites of Bangkok's Bang Rak neighborh...