A big one to tick off the list on any Thai trip is Doi Inthanon, the nation's highest mountain. On this private tour, you'll travel to the namesake national park to visit Mae Kland and Wachiratharn Waterfalls, the twin Chedi towers, and the mountain summit – a cloud-piercing peak known as ‘the roof of Thailand' thanks to its incredibly Instagrammable views.
Excursions & day trips
Private Doi Inthanon National Park Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 4 hours to 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Private tour of Doi Inthanon National Park
- Exclusively for you and your party
- See Mae Kland & Wachiratharn Waterfalls
- Explore a Karen hill tribe village
- Visit the Twin Chedis built in honour of the Thai royal family
- Enjoy a mini-trek to Thailand's highest peak, Doi Inthanon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
- Bring suitable footwear
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
- Subject to weather conditions
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.