Looking to take home an authentic memento? Northern Thailand has a long tradition of handmade crafts, making it a great place to shop for the real deal. On this private tour you'll see traditional skills in action at a handicraft workshop, and get to flex your bargaining muscles bartering for silk scarves, jewellery, teakwood furniture, pottery and more.
Excursions & day trips
Private Sankampaeng and Bo Sang Handicraft Tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Private tour of a northern Thailand handicraft village
- Exclusively for you and your party
- Shop for handmade souvenirs
- See skilled artisans handcraft umbrellas, silverware, silk scarves and more
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Admission fees
What to remember
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time
- Bring money for extras or gratuities
- Food and drinks not included
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities
TUI DESTINATION EXPERIENCES (THAILAND) LTD.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.