Explore the largest cemetery in Chicago on this walking tour. You'll be able to see the tombs of historical and famous people such as Oscar Mayer and visit the crypt of a Nobel Prize musician who was also Vice President of the United States. You'll learn about the history of the cemetery and discover why some gravestones are bright blue and others not.
Rosehill Cemetery walking tour in Chicago
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 1 hour 45 minutes to 2 hours 15 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the resting places of historic figures
- Visit the crypt of a Nobel Prize musician
- Learn about he history of the largest cemetery in Chicago
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour of Rosehill Cemetery
5557 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60640, USA
What to remember
- No pets or alcohol allowed
- Strollers accessible
- Kids aged ten and under go free
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.