Discover Civitavecchia through its food, as well as its main sights: walk around while listening to your guide and stop at the most popular shops in the city, where you will taste typical food, produced in Civitavecchia. The tour's itinerary will wind through the picturesque and narrow streets of the old town of Civitavecchia, up to the charming baroque church of Santa Maria dell'Orazione e Morte and the lively local market, where other delicacies will await you.
Food Tour of Civitavecchia
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Duration: 3 hours
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Explore Civitavecchia and discover the history and curiosities of its main sights with a local guide
- Enjoy a number of food tastings at local shops and find out what the cuisine of Lazio is all about
- Visit the charming baroque church of Santa Maria dell'Orazione and walk around the lively local market
What to expect
- Guided tour of Civitavecchia
- Food tastings in local shops
What's not included
- Pick-up and transfers
- Children (7-17): reduced
- Young children (0-6): free
Via Prato del Turco, 3, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy.
Meet your guide at the small garden in front of the cruise terminal off Largo della Pace, the endpoint of the free shuttle service.
What to remember
- This tour is offered in English and Spanish. Please contact the tour operator to let them know in which language you would like your tour to be in; you'll find the contact info in the voucher you'll receive after booking
- Please remember to bring a valid ID with you
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 10.00am
In.Ci.Tur Soc. Coop.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.