Copenhagen city game – the Little Mermaid and the Prince
- See popular and lesser-known places in Copenhagen
- Discover the magical places of Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid
- See Hans Christian Andersen's house
- Play a fun city exploration game using your smartphone
- Start the game at any hour and can pause it whenever you want
Play a city game and go on a Copenhagen walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and local stories.
On this fun Copenhagen tour, you will go on a fairytale journey about the Little Mermaid and you will see the Stork Fountain, The House of Hans Christian Andersen, The Little Mermaid Statue and many more places.
Are you ready to explore Copenhagen?
You play the role of a young child who doesn’t believe in fairytales.
You have just arrived in Copenhagen to visit your grandmother. As you follow your way towards her house, you are guided by a strange luring voice.
On your road, you encounter enchanted creatures from fairytales and old Norse legends, still lingering in the hidden corners of the city.
During your quest you will see:
- Copenhagen King's Square
- Royal Danish Theater (Kongelige Teater)
- Hans Christian Andersen Fairy tale House
- Agnete and the Merman (underwater sculpture)
- Stork Fountain
- Amalienborg palace square
- The Little Mermaid
- Indre By (Inner City)
- Nyhavn 1-71 Kobenhavn K
- Access to the quest inside the mobile game (the app is free to download)
- Non-stop online customer service during the walking tour
Kongens Nytorv, 1050 København K, Denmark
Begin your quest at Kongens Nytorv.
- This is a self-guided/treasure hunt type of tour
- A single booking unlocks the quest on 4 different devices
- Note there is no person assisting you at the starting point
- Total walking distance of 4km
- The Little Mermaid and the Danish Prince Quest has a 1 hour 48 minutes solving time (but you can go at your own pace!)
- This quest is available in English
- You must be at the starting point (that you'll see in the app) in order to begin, or else the game won’t start
- Pause the game at any time and restart whenever you want, from the place you left it at
- You need an internet connection to play this city game
- Available to play at any time (24/7)
During your 48-hour hop-on hop-off boat tour of Copenhagen, you'll explore the Danish capital by boa...
THE TOUR INCLUDES A FULL VISIT TO THESE FOUR SITES:Kronborg CastleThe impressive and world-famous fo...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Discover the bike-friendly streets and picturesque waterside neighborhoods of Copenhagen on a 3-hour...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour. You'll see a...
"Tolle Tour durch eine unbekannte Stadt. Die Führung ging fast 3 Stunden und war sehr informativ. Vi...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Go on a fun Helsingborg walking tour where you will follow clues to discover amazing places and loca...
Dip into the trendy food and restaurant scene of the Danish capital on this 4-hour Copenhagen food a...