Free-spirited Copenhagen tour with Christiania free town
- Walk through Christianshavn and see the free town of Christiania
- Explore Copenhagen’s most free-spirited neighborhood
- Let your guide tell you great stories
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern residential complex, hiding behind it are old crooked houses with slanting roofs. The colorful houses line the streets that run along the narrow canals of Christianshavn. Visit the part of Copenhagen where the mix of the old and new, and interest and purpose create a free-spirited atmosphere.
This tour takes you then to the free town of Christiania - Copenhagen's autonomous anarchist district. Walk by homemade houses, workshops, art galleries and organic eateries. See a women’s prison, a two Michelin star restaurant and a military base. At the end of the tour, you will be taken right outside the door of Christiania, from where you can continue exploring the neighborhood on your own if you wish.
- Guided walking tour
Nyhavn 1F, 1051 København, Denmark
Meet your guide in Nyhavn, next to the great Memorial Anchor.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size is 25 people
- Tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for more details
- The starting time is at 11.00am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Walk in a small group for a more intimate experience and to appreciate the laid-back atmosphere of o...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...