The best of Copenhagen tour
- Visit all the main attractions of Copenhagen on this guided tour
- Practice your royal manners as you discover Christiansborg Palace
- Learn about Danish traditions
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this walking tour, you'll get an introduction to the inner city of Copenhagen.
Practice your Royal manners as you discover the Copenhagen must-sees, pearl by pearl.
Attention! You are approaching the royal ground. Button up and visit Christiansborg Palace, after which you can let loose to the memory of Hans Christian Andersen and the tales of the fishermen of Nyhavn.
Christiansborg Palace has always been the home to the Creme de la Creme of Copenhagen. On this tour, you'll marvel at the pomp and circumstance among many other fascinating attractions and sights in Copenhagen.
Copenhagen must-sees - done and done!
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Vesterbrogade 4B, 1620 Copenhagen, Denmark
Meet your guide at Copenhagen Visitor Service
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Maximum group size is 25 people
- Tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for more details
- The starting time is at 9.00am
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Explore the best of the Danish capital with your Copenhagen one hour canal cruise tour and Tivoli ga...
Choose between a one or two-hour guided segway tour, that lets you see Copenhagen City Centre all th...
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
See the best of Copenhagen while relaxing in a bus. Start the tour on an air-conditioned bus with gl...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...