The Grand Tour - sightseeing by boat
- Learn all about Copenhagen's most iconic sights
- Travel through the city's iconic canals with an expert guide
- Sit back and enjoy the view with a cool breeze in your hair
Enjoy a guided tour around the harbor and through the idyllic canals where your guide will tell you about Copenhagen's beautiful churches, castles, old listed houses, new buildings, and all other sights of interest. The classic harbor tour departs from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn and passes some of Copenhagen's best sights and attractions. Among the sights are the Little Mermaid, the Opera House, Amalienborg Palace, Christianshavn and many more! The guide will tell all about the city and the stories of the sights while you sit back and enjoy the view with a cool breeze in your hair.
- Guided boat sightseeing with the Grand Tour of Copenhagen, departing from Ved Stranden or Nyhavn
- In the event of rain, you will be offered a poncho
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- Children 5 year of age and under: free
- Children 6-15 years of age: reduced
Ved Stranden or Nyhavn
- The tour includes a live guide in Danish and English - some departures have a third language which varies between German, Italian, French or Spanish. You will find further information about language options at the ticket office.
- Ticket is not valid for a specific time. Tours leave every 15-30 minutes throughout the day.
- Please indicate your departure point at check-out
- During winter our boats are covered and heated
- This ticket is good for a one hour boat sightseeing tour with no stops
- It is not possible to buy a ticket for a specific departure
- Some departures may be audio guided
- There are quite a few steps from the street to the boat - the boats do not have ramps, so wheelchairs must be carried on board
- It is not possible to bring an electric wheelchair onboard
- Every day
If you’re going to get to the heart of hygge, you need to go back in time.This Copenhagen tour will ...
Looking for a tour that covers all the Copenhagen must-see attractions? Stop looking! During this wa...
Üben Sie sich im royalen Stil und knacken Sie nach und nach alle Perlen der Kopenhagen Must Sees Tou...
"Tolle Tour durch eine unbekannte Stadt. Die Führung ging fast 3 Stunden und war sehr informativ. Vi...
Cross the newly built bridge from Nyhavn and enter Christianshavn. From afar, you see a modern resid...
All Routes (with Tivoli)Explore the best of Copenhagen with 3 different bus routes that take you all...