Copenhagen has long been a hotspot for foodies, famous for its Michelin-starred restaurants and award-winning cuisine. This 3-hour gourmet tour will whisk you on a gastronomic journey of Copenhagen’s West End, stopping to sample delicious smørrebrød (open-faced sandwiches), sip craft brews and taste an array of treats, chocolates and local specialties.
The West end gourmet tour in Copenhagen
Availability: See Calendar
Duration: 3 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experienced foodie guide
- Get an insight into local life as you explore
- Enjoy the vibrant neighborhoods and understand how they have changed
What to expect
- Food and drinks
- Goods and services tax
What's not included
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
Children (3-12): Reduced
Vesterbrogade 49, København 1620, DK
Vesterbros Torv (Vesterbro Square) at the foot of the church steps.
What to remember
- Please dress weather appropriately
- Please advise the local tour operator before arrival if you have any food allergies/are a vegetarian. Regrettably, it is not possible to do a 100% vegan tour due to the number of the tastings
- The tour departs at 11.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to a day before the activity begins.