Official guided tour of the Cathedral-Mosque, the synagogue and the Alcázar of Córdoba
- Learn about the multi-faith history of Córdoba at the three main monuments of the city
- Visit the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Look inside the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos and the synagogue
Look inside the most important monuments of Córdoba with a guided tour and learn more about the Christian, Muslim and Jewish influence in the city. Skip the long lines to the 8th-century Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba and marvel at its forest of columns and double arches. Admire the mihrab (apse) of the former mosque, and then take a stroll through the Jewish Quarter to see the synagogue, Arabic market and bronze statue of the medieval Sephardic philosopher, Maimonides.
End with a tour of the Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, one of the primary residences of Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragón.
- Official guide and audio guide for the visit of the Cathedral-Mosque
- Entrance for the Alcázar and the Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba
- Infants 7 years and under: free
- Children 8-12 years of age: reduced
Plaza Campo Santo de los Mártires, 5, 14004 Córdoba, Spain
Main entrance to the Alcázar - look for the tour guide wearing a blue shirt
- Group size: min. 2 max. 30 people
Tuesday to Saturday at 10.45am
Set out on a guided tour of Cordoba's most iconic monument and UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Cathe...
The guided tour on the Jewish Quarter in Cordoba is, without a doubt, an exciting historic visit tha...
Don't miss the opportunity to discover Cordoba's most iconic monument, the Cathedral-Mosque, classif...
Let yourself be guided by historians and archaeologists to discover one of the finest gems in Cordob...
Join this tour with an expert historian and foodie guide for an exciting adventure through Cordoba's...
Your tour will begin at the meeting point in Tendillas Square, where your personal guide will introd...