Along the way get to know the landscape and history of the Top End as your local guide lets you in on the past and present before arriving at the iconic magnetic and cathedral termite mounds. It is also the perfect spot to sit and enjoy morning tea (homemade mango muffins, tea, coffee, etc). Following this, we begin to explore Litchfield National Park and discover why this is the most popular park in the Territory. Full of places to visit the targets for the park are the magnetic and cathedral termite mounds, Tolmer Falls, Buley Rockhole and Florence Falls, and also Wangi Falls.
Wet season pure one day Litchfield National Park tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Exploration of Litchfield National Park
- Waterfalls, walk and photo opportunities
- Go for short walks and learn about the Top End in comfort and style
- Visit several popular spots including Florence Falls, Tolmer Falls, and Wangi Falls
What to expect
- Morning or afternoon tea
- homemade mango muffins
- Swimming masks
- Insect repellent
- End of year photo ebook
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 8-16)
Pick-up from your hotels in Darwin. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator.
What to remember
- Children age 7 years old and under will not able to join the tour
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum of 4 guests to operate. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 traveler
- Please advise any specific dietary/medical considerations requirements at the time of booking
- During the booking process, you will be required to choose your hotel pick-up details. If your hotel does not appear in the drop-down list the supplier does not pick-up from your hotel, please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Once Berry Springs is closed for the year around September / October / November the Litchfield itinerary will be that of the pure Litchfield tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, camera and bring your swimwear.
- Please see the calendar for availability
- Please be ready at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the pick up time
ethical adventures NT
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.