Denver mountain parks tour
- Visit Red Rocks Park and see the soaring natural amphitheater
- Enjoy the wild wild west at the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave
- Explore Bear Creek Canyon
- See the views from atop Lookout Mountain
This unforgettable four-hour tour displays Colorado’s variety of natural treasures. This tour departs from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center and heads west towards the city. Travel through the preserved wilderness of the splendid Rocky Mountain foothills. First stop is Red Rocks Park, the 250-million-year-old geological creation named after its red sandstone monoliths. Here, take time to view the majestic Amphitheater setting, stroll, explore, take photos and enjoy refreshments. Then, journey up Bear Creek Canyon, the tranquil home to mountain communities and wildlife, such as elk, deer and buffalo. Have your cameras ready! Homeward bound, visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave at Lookout Mountain located above Denver, where you can witness breathtaking views. Tour continues on past Golden, the home of Coors Beer, and drops off at your local hotel or Cherry Creek Shopping Center.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Fully-guided Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Roundtrip transportation from the Cherry Creek Shopping Center, 3000 E 1st Ave, Denver, CO 80206, United States
- Hotel pick-up from local area hotels can be arranged after purchase
- Departure 8.30am
- Schedule subject to change. See calendar for up-to-date details
What happened in December of 1773 in the Boston Harbor is known as one of the most important events ...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...
Make a Splash on the SEAL! Experience San Diego as it was meant to be experienced...by land and by s...
This tour will lead you through the museum’s focal points as you stroll through exhibits about land ...
The National Archives holds one of the most famous documents in the foundation of the United States ...