- Enjoy a fun and private experience with your family or friends
- Climb into a comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle and travel along the coast, passing oil fields and towers
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Inland Sea
- Escape the city and venture into the desert
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on your private half-day desert safari from Doha. Gliding across the sand in a luxury 4x4 vehicle, you will stop for a breathtaking views of the Inland Sea before continuing to Khor Al Adeid, one of only three places in the world where the desert meets the sea.
- Hotel or port pick-up/drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Bottled water and other beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
You will be picked up from your Doha hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- This is a private tour for a maximum of four people
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour is not recommended for:
- Participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women
- Participants with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Start time 9.00am; 2.00pm
On your Doha express private city tour you will get to see the highlights of this impressive city. Y...
A comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you from Doha, along the coastal route to Sealine pass...
Enjoy a tour to the Sheikh Faisal Museum that gathers a unique private collection owned by one of th...
You will be picked up from your hotel or port in Doha to embark on this once-in-a-lifetime experienc...
SOLUNE, ce n’est pas seulement le soleil qui a rendez-vous avec la lune, c’est aussi la lumière en S...
Il était une fois Jean-Marie BIGARD Salut mes chéris ! Vous avez été 4 000 000 de copains à venir me...