Private half-day desert safari from Doha
- Enjoy a fun and private experience with your family or friends
- Climb into a comfortable 4-wheel drive vehicle and travel along the coast, passing oil fields and towers
- Take in the breathtaking views of the Inland Sea
- Escape the city and venture into the desert
Take an adventurous journey into the heart of the Qatar desert on your private half-day desert safari from Doha. Gliding across the sand in a luxury 4x4 vehicle, you will stop for a breathtaking views of the Inland Sea before continuing to Khor Al Adeid, one of only three places in the world where the desert meets the sea.
- Hotel or port pick-up/drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Bottled water and other beverages
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
You will be picked up from your Doha hotel. Please provide your hotel information when you make your booking.
- This is a private tour for a maximum of four people
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This tour is not recommended for:
- Participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women
- Participants with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Start time 9.00am; 2.00pm
Keep calm and go shopping! This shopping tour begins with the Mall of Qatar. The Mall of Qatar has i...
Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weeke...
Take a tour to discover two jewels of Qatar’s cultural crown. Mathaf, the Arab Museum of Modern Arts...
The tour starts with a visit of the Museum of Islamic Arts. The Museum of Islamic Arts is referred t...
Explore the west cost of Qatar and take the chance to see the majestic views of the west coast. Zekr...
Welcome to Qatar’s history. Your tour guide will take you on a time travel starting at Al Khor’s har...