Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weekend trading area for the Bedouins.The only traditional souq to remain in the Gulf, is now a charming labyrinth of narrow streets where visitors can bargain and purchase an amazingly diverse range of products. A visit to one of the falcon shops is a unique experience – some shopkeepers will allow you to photograph and handle the birds while explaining equipment and training. There are regular displays of folk dance and music, particularly on festive occasions, and opportunities to take authentic pictures. Enjoy your day or evening at the Souq followed by a dinner in one of the local restaurants
History & heritage tours
Souq Waqif Tour with Dinner in Qatar
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See Souq Wakif
- Discover and taste traditional Restaurants
- Enjoy perfume, textile, gold souq, spice market
What to expect
- Transfer in air conditioned car with English-speaking tour guide
- All entrances and fees
- Bottled water and dinner in local Restaurant
What's not included
- Children 0-3 years: free
Roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel. IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- This tour includes roundtrip transportation from and to your hotel.
- You will receive your booking confirmation 48 hours after booking
- Everyday 5.00pm
Qatar International Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.