Souq Waqif is a showpiece of traditional architecture, handcrafts and folk art, and was once a weekend trading area for the Bedouins.The only traditional souq to remain in the Gulf, is now a charming labyrinth of narrow streets where visitors can bargain and purchase an amazingly diverse range of products. A visit to one of the falcon shops is a unique experience – some shopkeepers will allow you to photograph and handle the birds while explaining equipment and training. There are regular displays of folk dance and music, particularly on festive occasions, and opportunities to take authentic pictures. Enjoy your day or evening at the Souq followed by a dinner in one of the local restaurants.
Excursions & day trips
Souq Waqif tour with dinner in Qatar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Souq Wakif
- Discover and taste traditional restaurants
- Enjoy perfume, textile, gold souq, spice market
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water and dinner in local Restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Children (age 4-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
You will be picked up from your accomodation. Please confirm your accomodation details with the local operator. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please leave your accomodation details at check-out and confirm them with the local operator after booking. You will find the contact details in voucher after booking
- Daily at 9.00am and 3.00pm
Qatar International Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.