Join this full-day tour and dive deep into the enchanting coast of west Ireland; you'll learn all there is to know, from its stunning flora and fauna to its fascinating history. No holiday to Ireland is complete without a trip to the majestic Cliffs of Moher. You'll get to marvel at the stunning views and you'll even have lunch next to the cliffs. If the weather isn't on your side, you'll head to the charming village of Doolin and tuck into some delicious local cuisine. Then, it's time to head to the limestone wonder, the Burren. This rock yet fertile landscape boasts colorful flowers and a thriving ecosystem despite it's limestone pavement. After you've strolled around the Burren and taken it all in, you'll make the journey to Galway. This vibrant city is famed for its bohemian lifestyle, buskers and friendly residents so it's sure to be a treat!
Day trips & excursions
Cliffs of Moher day tour
based on 4 reviews
Duration: 12 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take an unforgettable journey to the Wild Atlantic
- Discover some of the most dramatic cliffs in Ireland and their breathtaking views
- Admire the flora, fauna and history of the Burren
- Stroll around the bohemian city of Galway and feel at home
What to expect
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Entertaining driver/guide
- Entrance fees
What's not included
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Students (with valid student card): reduced
- Children (5-12): Reduced
- Infants (0-5): Free
Suffolk Street, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Please meet your guide at the Molly Malone Statue.
What to remember
- Please bring a rain jacket and/or umbrella and comfortable footwear
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to the tour's departure
- This tour departs daily at 6.50am
Extreme Ireland / Irish Day Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 4 reviews