Giant's Causeway and Game of Thrones location tour from Dublin
- Get the inside scoop on Game of Thrones while you visit Ballintoy Harbour and Dark Hedges
- Discover the Unesco-listed natural wonder of the Giant's Causeway
- Explore the city of Belfast
- From April 11th to September 1st only, visit the Game of Thrones Touring Exhibition with authentic props, costumes and majestic settings from all seven seasons to create an interactive and immersive Game of Thrones® experience. Please note the tour will not include Ballintoy Harbour on these days, in order to make time for the exhibition
Join the tour and discover some of the most iconic locations in Northern Ireland on a “Game of Thrones” locations tour and visit the Unesco site of the Giant’s Causeway, made up of interlocking hexagonal stone columns located on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean. You'll also have the chance to journey down the tunnel-like avenue of intertwined beech trees known as the Dark Hedges, and discover the site where Ayra Stark became friends with Gendry and Hot Pie in “Game of Thrones.” You'll continue your day traveling on the scenic Ballintoy Harbour, and discover where Theon was baptized in front of Balon and Yara, and where Euron was drowned and crowned to be king.
Starting from April 11th and ending on September 1st this tour will include a step inside Westeros and the lands beyond at GAME OF THRONES™: The Touring Exhibition. Featuring a mix of environments, interactive and multimedia content, this all-new exhibition drops fans into the center of the Seven Kingdoms with an up-close look at authentic props, costumes and set decorations from the HBO® series Game of Thrones®. Don't miss the opportunity to join this one and a half hour glimpse into the world of Game of Thrones®, not available anywhere else departing from Dublin! Please note that on the days visiting the Touring Exhibition, the tour will not include the visit at the Ballintoy Harbour, in order to make time for the exhibition
Finally, you'll drive through the Glens of Antrim to go to Belfast where you'll have some free time to admire the city sights. In the city, you'll see the famous Crown bar, Belfast City Hall and its Titanic memorial garden, Big Fish and Albert’s Clock before heading back to Dublin.
- Guided tour
- April 11th to September 1st: admission to GAME OF THRONES™: The Touring Exhibition. Please note in that period, the tour will not include Ballintoy Harbour
The Hugh Lane, Parnell Square North
Outside Dublin City Gallery
- This tour is independently operated and is not sponsored, endorsed, or affiliated with HBO or anyone associated with Game of Thrones
- Please note that all times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depends on traffic and weather
- Not suitable for children under 3. If your child is very used to traveling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please note from April 11th and ending on September 1st, the tour will not include Ballintoy harbor in order to make time for GAME OF THRONES™: The Touring Exhibition
- Departure at 6:45 am
- Return around 7:30 pm/8:30 pm
Escape the city on this half day trip from Dublin. Stopping first at the grounds of Malahide Castle ...
This half-day tour takes you on a discovery of Dublin's northern coastline. You'll first journey to ...
This lively evening tour around the heart of Dublin City, delivered by an entertaining local guide w...
The Dead Interesting tour gives an alternative view of the varied heritage that Ireland’s largest ce...
The National Wax Museum Plus Dublin has a variety of activities, designed to accommodate and enterta...
The DoDublin card gives you the freedom to travel around Dublin and sightsee with ease. Valid for 72...