Walk in the footsteps of the Guinness family as you head off on this fascinating cycling tour. You'll discover more about the life of Arthur Guinness himself and the legacy that he left behind as you cycle through the rustic roads of ancient times and visit the sites of pivotal events that shaped the course of Irish history for over a thousand years. Prepare to breath in the fresh countryside air as pedal at leisure by green fields, waterways and see a different side of Ireland. You'll enjoy lunch and rest your legs at the elegant Cliff at Lyons Hotel in between visiting Saggart Village, the very first Guinness brewery, Liffey Valley Park and more.
Guinness Way bike tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Follow in the footsteps of the Guinness family on this guided tour
- Discover more about the life and legacy of Arthur Guinness from your guide
- Take in some of the most iconic sights including the first Guinness brewery
What to expect
- Bike hire with safety helmet
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Entry fees
37 Capel St, North City, Dublin, D01 X2E5, Ireland
Please meet your guide at the Bike Stop Dublin.
What to remember
- Please note that this tour is only suitable for those 16 and over
- Please note that a minimum of 2 participants is needed for this tour to run
- You'll cycle 30 miles (48 kilometers) with stops along the way for snacks and lunch
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.