Join the tour and explore firsthand the city's it's infamous architecture, cobbled streets and famous landmarks such as Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin Castle and The GPO. Then you will join a 'wee tipple' or three at the Jameson Whiskey Distillery and discover why Irish Whiskey is so popular throughout the world. Next, you will go to the heart of Dublin to discover the history of the 'Black Stuff'. Founded in 1759 by Arthur Guinness himself, the Guinness Brewery is currently Dublin's number 1 visitors attraction and well worth the visit. Next you will visit the village of Howth - made famous by James Joyce's Ulysses - where you can relax and get a good feed at one of its many award-winning restaurants and cafes or alternatively get your walking shoes on and traverse a portion of the Howth Head Cliff walk, this boasts stunning views out to Lambay Island and Irelands Eye. After that, it's time to go back to Dublin City Centre where you will be given some free time to explore Templebar and its surrounding areas.
Shore Excursion of Howth and Dublin's City Centre
Availability: As per calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Do this because
- Join the tour and explore firsthand the city's it's infamous architecture, cobbled streets and famous landmarks
- Take a tour of the Jameson Whiskey Distillery and discover why Irish Whiskey is so popular throughout the world
What to expect
- Shore excursion
- Guided tour
- Children (under 17 years old): Reduced
- Student (17-25 years old): Reduced
Please meet the driver at your ship’s docking point. You will receive an email a few days before your arrival date with more details.
What to remember
- The bus will pick you up directly from your ship's docking point and bring you on a panoramic trip through Dublin itself
- Unfortunately, the tour is not accessible for wheelchair users or people with limited mobility
- All times are approximate. The locations might be visited in a different order, depending on traffic and weather
- Not suitable for children under 3. If your child is very used to travelling, please book 1 seat per child and bring your own child seat
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Finn McCools tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.