Be transported back in time for two Anglo - Zulu battles that took place at Isandwala and Rorke's Drift. This is definitely a tour for history afficionados!
Excursions & day trips
Isandlwana and Rorke's Drift Battlefields full-day tour from Durban
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 11 hours to 13 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the battlefield at Isandlwana, where Zulus impis won against the British regiment
- View the spectacular scenery of the KwaZulu-Natal
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off beyond specified area
- Child (2-11): reduced
Durban, South Africa
Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels. You will receive our local supplier's contact details after booking
What to remember
- Please note, children up to 3 years old must use appropriate child car seats, which must be reserved at the time of booking and are subject to current availability
- Minimum age: 2 years old
- Minimum 2 guests
- Please contact our local provider at least 48 hours before the tour to schedule your pick-up time and location
- This tour is available on Saturdays only, starting at 6.45
- Pick-up available from Durban beachfront hotels
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.