If you want to discover Edinburgh's coast, then this is the tour for you. You'll kick off your tour by cycling right beside Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh's extinct volcano as you ride through Craigmillar Castle Park and into Holyrood Park. Then, it's onto Duddinston Village where you'll pass by Scotland's oldest pub before heading to Portobello Beach. On the ride back, you'll take the Victorian-era Innocent Tunnel which was built in 1860 and runs underneath Holyrood Park.
Cycle tour to the coast
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the beauty of the Edinburgh coast
- Take in the stunning views of the Scottish countryside
- See Edinburgh from a whole new perspective and work up a sweat
What to expect
- Cycling tour with a local guide
- Bicycles and helmets
41 Old Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4TE, UK
Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
What to remember
- This will be a 12 mile round trip and takes approximately 3 hours
- This tour has short distances on roads and traffic free cycle paths (all of which are paved)
- There is an 8 people maximum per tour
- Families are welcome on this tour if they are confident on a bike
- This tour's availability varies depending on the season, please check the calendar
A wee pedal
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.