This walking tour will take you through Edinburgh's most iconic landmark, Edinburgh Castle, and give you an insight into its history. Built during the 12th century, this is a castle that holds many stories and surprises within its walls that are just waiting to be heard. Hear stories from the birth of King James VI to the numerous sieges it has withstood, and see memorabilia such as the Crown Jewels and the One O'clock Gun.
Edinburgh Castle: skip-the-line walking tour
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
SKIP THE LINE
Entrance Fees Included
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Explore Scotland's most iconic castle
- Delve into the 3000 years of history held within Edinburgh Castle
- Learn about Scotland and its heritage with your guide
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Entry ticket
- Children (5-15 years old): reduced
- Seniors (60+): reduced
1 Parliament Square, 192 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Please meet your guide at the statue of Adam Smith on the Royal Mile. The guide will be there with a big green and white umbrella.
What to remember
- After the tour, guests will be allowed to wander around the Castle on their own until it closes
- Children aged 15 and under will not be able to join the tour unless accompanied by a responsible adult
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately
- Daily, starting at 1.30pm
Little Fish Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.