Leave Edinburgh behind and head west to the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond where you'll admire the views across the loch to Ben Lomond and even embrace nature as you enjoy a peaceful woodland stroll. Then, it's time to explore Stirling where you'll discover the impressive castle and learn more about its past and impact on Scottish history. Your last stop of the day will be the Kelpies. This is the world's largest equine sculpture and is dedicated to the horse-powered heritage of Central Scotland. This day trip is really the perfect introduction to Scotland and its history!
Loch Lomond, Stirling Castle and the Kelpies tour from Edinburgh
- Step back in time as you learn about Stirling and its fascinating castle
- Marvel at the impressive Kelpies and hear all about the role of horses in Scotland's history
- Soak up the magic on the banks of Loch Lomond
- Local Scottish guide
- Souvenir map
- Foreign Language audio guide
- Entry or admission fees
- Children (age 5-17)
- Students with a valid student card
- Seniors (age 60+)
60 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, GB
Please meet your tour at the Highand Explorer Tours office on the Royal Mile.
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Bring your passport or a valid ID card
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? This one day tour from Edinburgh takes ...
Things are simply not what they seem in this Jekyll and Hyde city, famous for witch-burning, grave r...
You'll be taken to the Scottish island paradise of Islay on this incredible four day whisky tour. Wi...
Edinburgh is a city steeped in history, it's beautiful, quaint and traditional. But under this facad...
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...
Get ready to focus on the histoical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascin...