This tour will take you south to the stunning Scott’s View, overlooking the Tweed Valley, before heading to the nearby statue of the great Scottish patriot, William Wallace. From here, you'll travel to Melrose where you can visit the ruined Melrose Abbey and learn its history. Then, it's time to make your way to the stunning 15th century Rosslyn Chapel which was made world famous by Dan Brown’s novel, ‘The Da Vinci Code’. You'll have time here to explore the chapel and find out more about the myths and legends surrounding the whereabouts of the ‘Holy Grail’.
Day trips & excursions
Rosslyn Chapel and Scottish Borders small-group day tour
Duration: up to 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Uncover the myths and legends of the Da Vinci Code
- Enjoy the stunning views over the Tweed Valley from the famed Scott's View
- Discover Melrose Abbey and delve into its history
What to expect
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Entry fees to attractions
Rabbie's Café, 6 Waterloo Place, Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- The weather in Scotland is often wet and cold, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Children aged 5 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 are not permitted on this tour
- This tour runs daily at 9.45am
Rabbie's Small Group Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.