Kick off your day with a scenic drive through the Kingdom of Fife to the Kingbarns Distillery. You can enjoy an optional tour of this converted farm and learn all about this area's ancient connection to whisky production before sampling their local produce. Then it's time to move on to something a little more modern at Lindores Abbey Distillery where you can learn about the first whisky made in Scotland and taste their botanical spirit, 'aqua vitae'. Head over to the final stop of the day, the Innis and Gunn Brewery in Perth, and check out this innovative brewer's exciting beers and ales. Don't miss the chance to taste some beers straight from the tap!
Scotland's craft beer and whisky day tour from Edinburgh
Availability: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Duration: up to 9 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Smaller Group Size
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Delve into the history of Scotland's booming drinks industry
- Check out the best artisanal distilleries and breweries in the country
- Discover the stunning Scottish countryside and its beautiful scenery
What to expect
What's not included
- Entry fees to attractions
6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, UK
Please meet your guide at Rabbie's Café.
What to remember
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to departure
- The weather in Scotland is often cold and wet, please dress appropriately and wear suitable shoes
- Unfortunately, passengers under 18 years old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays at 9.00am
Rabbie's Small Group Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the activity begins.