The ultimate cycle tour of Edinburgh
- Cycle by Edinburgh's most famous landmarks
- Explore the city with your own local guide
- Discover the history of Edinburgh
This is your chance to see Edinburgh from a whole new perspective! Hop on your bike and take a full circle around Edinburgh city on this unique tour.
You'll see the beautiful parts of Edinburgh that most visitors don't get the chance to see from canals and aqueducts, to beaches and mountains. Not only will you get plenty of exercise, you'll also get lots of historical facts and tidbits along the way!
- Cycling tour with a local guide
- Bicycles and helmets
41 Old Dalkeith Rd, Edinburgh EH16 4TE, UK
Please meet your guide at Bridgend Farmhouse.
- This tour is 20 miles
- There will be stops for refreshments along the way
- It is mainly flat but there will be some small short inclines along the way. There will be some short distances on roads, traffic-free cycle paths and gravel paths
- There's no rush on this tour so you'll be able to take your time
- There's an 8-person maximum for this tour
- This tour is suitable for people who can ride for 3 to 4 hours with a stop in between and for families with children over 13 years old
- This tour's availability varies depending on the season, please check the calendar
- It departs at 9.00am
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the famous Royal Braemar Highland Gathering and receive guaranteed...
Crossing the infamous Forth Railway Bridge, you head into Fife which is where all the action takes p...
On this day tour, you're in for a full-day of sightseeing. Your first of port of call is Loch Lomond...
Edinburgh, 1745. The Jacobite rising has reached the city gates, and Bonnie Prince Charlie is met by...
This tour is ideal for those who wish to enjoy beautiful scenery and see some of Scotland’s most fam...
Explore the castles of the rugged 'Viking Coast' within Berwickshire and Northumberland as you cross...