Check out Scotland's most iconic scenery and sights on this fabulous day tour. Leave the chaos of the capital behind and head to ancient capital of Stirling where you'll see the Wallace Monument and hear all about its history and heritage. Then, you'll hit the road north to the Highlands where you'll take in the stunning scenery, glens and rivers before sampling a drop of the beloved national drink at one of Scotland's most famous whisky distilleries. On your way back to Edinburgh, you'll make a couple of other stops at the Hermitage and Dunkeld Cathedral.
Whisky and Waterfalls tour from Edinburgh
- Sample whisky at Scotland's oldest working distillery
- Marvel at the historic Wallace Monument
- Soak up the magic as you stroll through the beautiful Hermitage forest
- Enjoy the peace and quiet at Dunkeld Cathedral
- Local Scottish guide
- Hermitage Forest walk
- Souvenir map
- Audio guides available
- Entry or admission fees
- Children (age 5-17)
- Students with a valid student card
- Seniors (age 60+)
60 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1TB, GB
Please meet your tour at the Highand Explorer Tours office on the Royal Mile.
- Please note that adults and students must be over 18 years old at the time of travel
- Please be advised that children under 5 years old cannot take part in the tour and anyone under 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to the tour's departure time
- Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability
Are you fascinated by the mystical folklore, the Lochs, the wild scenery and the fascinating history...
After leaving Edinburgh, you'll travel westwards for your first stop of the day on the bonnie banks ...
Have you ever wanted to visit the famous Scottish Highlands? This one day tour from Edinburgh takes ...
Things are simply not what they seem in this Jekyll and Hyde city, famous for witch-burning, grave r...
Harry Potter and its exciting world might be a work of fiction, but it all originated from real plac...
Get ready to focus on the histoical, cultural and architectural heritage of Edinburgh on this fascin...