Albaizyn and Sacromonte walking tour and Granada hop-on hop-off tourist train
- Walk around the heart of the Moor district
- Find out what a Gypsy house-cave is like
- Explore Granada at your own pace
- Choose between two train routes to see the city's highlights
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. Discover the fusion of two worlds and cultures with this interesting guided tour!
With an official tour bus you will go to the heart of the Moor district of Albayzín to start a guided walking tour. A walk through the Albayzín means to travel through the roots of the Moors. The Albayzín is made up of narrow streets, which smell of jasmine, and can feel as though you are in a labyrinth. The Sacromonte quarter is the place where gypsies have established themselves after the reconquest of the Catholic Monarchs of Granada. You will visit one of the areas’ typical and famous house-caves.
You will also have all the day to discover Granada on your own path with a Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Train, specially designed to go through the narrow streets of Granada. It features a panoramic roof, open deck in summer, with an audioguide in 12 languages and 2 special kids channels in Spanish and English. There are two available routes: the Alhambra Route runs during the day and the City Centre Route that runs in the evening and takes you to visit Granada’s great nightlife!
- Granada City Tour ticket hop on/off (1 day) and single audio guide in 12 languages
- Official bilingual guide
- Albayzin and Sacromonte guided walking tour
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Free for children 0-7 years
- Reduced for children 8-11 years
Calle Hospital de Sta. Ana, 12, 18009 Granada, Spain
Granada City Tour Office at Carrera del Darro, 3 (in front of the Church of Santa Ana)
Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour and Granada City Tour Train must be done at the same day.
- Albayzin & Sacromonte Walking Tour: Daily
- Granada City Tour Touristic Train:
1. Alhambra Route (Green Line) Daily: November to February every 20-25 minutes / March to October and Holidays every 16 – 20 minutes
2. City Centre Route (Red Line) Daily: November to February every 60 minutes / March to October and Holidays every 30 minutes
- Walking Tour: 15 March to 14 October: 6.00pm and 15 October to 14 March: 4.00pm
- Granada City Tour Touristic Train ticket is valid for 1 day
1. Alhambra Route: November to February: Daily from 9:30am to 7.30pm & March to October, Christmas and National and Local Holidays: Daily from 9:30am to 9.30pm
2. City Centre Route: November to February: Friday and Saturday from 7.30pm to 10.30pm & March to October: Daily from 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...
Los lugares de visita obligada para cualquier viajero interesado en la ciudad. ¡Un tour imprescindib...