Albayzin and Sacromonte guided tour
- Explore the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada
- Admire the charming neighborhoods of the city
- Follow your guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions
Walking tour around the most emblematic neighborhood of Granada. Explore the charming neighborhoods of Granada as you get to know their winding, cobbled streets full of flowers and authenticity on this 2-hour walking tour.
Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the medieval district of Albayzin is considered Granada's most beautiful area. Follow your expert guide to discover Albayzin's beautiful viewpoints and mansions.
- Official local guide
- Audio devices if it's needed
- Food and drinks
- Children 0-5 years old: free
- Youth 6-11 years old: reduced
Plaza Isabel la Católica, Granada 18009, Andalusia, Spain
- October to March at 4.00pm
- April to November at 6.00pm
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Visit the most iconic monuments of Cordoba on a 7-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage City...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Pa...