Alhambra and Generalife skip-the-lines tickets and guided tour
- Discover the most visited monument in Spain, saving time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife gardens, the Alcazaba and more
- Learn all about the fascinating secrets and legends of the monument with an expert guide
Join the tour and avoid the long lines at the entrance. Discover the imperial majesty of Granada’s Alhambra and its gorgeous Generalife Gardens with the help of an official tour guide.
On this tour, you will marvel at the Nasrid architecture, its Mocarabes arches, its evocative fountains and its lush gardens. You will also stroll through the botanical beauty of the Generalife Gardens, a royal summer retreat. Finally, this tour will also take you to the Palace of Charles V, a magnificent Renaissance inside the Nasrid fortification of the monument, and the Alcazaba, the fortified military complex.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Alhambra, the Generalife gardens and the Nasrid Palaces
- Official tour guide
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-2 years): reduced
- Children (3-11 years): reduced
Paseo del Generalilfe 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Alhambra mural map, located by the box office of the monument (main entrance). The guide will be carrying a white umbrella with the logo "NHUE" for easy recognition. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour.
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name, age, and nationality of each visitor; this information is essential when purchasing a ticket. The name given at the time of booking must be the same name that appears on the identity card or passport of each participant
- Your guide will give the ticket to you at the beginning of the tour
- Please bear in mind that the time of your visit may vary according to the availability of the venue: should that be the case you will receive an email with all the information.
- The starting time of the tour can change from one day to other. You will see the starting time while making the reservation
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
The artistry and luxury of the thirteenth-century Nasrid palaces at the Alhambra are an experience n...
Enjoy a marvellous journey back in time to get to know Federico García Lorca, discovering the Granad...
Discover a magical part of Granada, full of quietness and charm. Get to know the best of its Moorish...
The life of the great Federico García Lorca is strictly intertwined with the city of Granada. Thanks...
Discover one of the most characteristic and traditional neighborhoods of Granada and visit its most ...