- Discover the most visited monument in Spain
- Save time with your skip-the-lines-tickets
- Learn about the secrets and legends of the monument
- Visit the Nasrid palaces, the Generalife gardens, the Alcazaba and more
Join the tour and skip the long lines at the entrance. Discover the history and art of one of the most beautiful places in the world with the help of an official tour guide.
On this tour, your itinerary will include:
- Nasrid Palaces
- Generalife gardens
- Alcazaba (military district)
- Palace of Charles V
- Ticket for the Alhambra and the Generalife gardens
- Nasrid Palaces
- Official tour guide
- Infants 0-2 years old
- Children 3-11 years old
Calle Real de la Alhambra, 9T, 18009 Granada, España
Alhambra mural map, located by the box office of the monument (main entrance). The guide will be carrying a white umbrella with the logo "NHUE" for easy recognition.
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time of the tour
- The Patronage of Alhambra and Generalife requires us to indicate the full name and passport number of each visitor. This information is essential when purchasing a ticket
- Your guide will give the ticket to you at the beginning of the tour
- Full refund for cancellations made up to 7 days from the tour date. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days from tour date
- The starting time of the tour can change from one day to other. You will see the starting time while making the reservation
No need to wait when you can skip the line to discover the most popular monument in Spain. Your walk...
A guided tour through the interiors of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral as you had never seen before. ...
- MIMMA15 Move freely through of the hot, warm and cold baths, recreating the original structure of ...
Make the most of your visit to Granada strolling through the historic center and one of its most ico...
Granada has been a mixture of cultures since the medieval times. The historical centre is the perfec...
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultu...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Pasear durante la noche por los barrios históricos de esta ciudad a través de la crónica negra y los...