Cordoba full-day trip from Granada
- Discover one of the most emblematic places in Andalusia
- Visit the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba with a guide
- Walk around the Jewish quarter and Old Town's narrow streets
- Enjoy a comfortable ride from Granada
Discover the most symbolic monuments of Cordoba, including the stunning Mosque-Cathedral and the “Patio de Los Naranjos” with a guided visit. Don’t miss the opportunity to explore one of the most emblematic cities of Andalusia and to enjoy its rich architecture and monuments mixing Catholic and Muslim styles.
Cordoba was the capital of Muslim Spain and it is located at the heart of Andalusia. This province still retains traces of its Iberian, Roman and Muslim past which translate into rich traditions, significant architectural heritage and outstanding traditional cuisine. In the North area, the wild landscape stretches to the summits of Sierra Morena, with a dense forest and plenty of wildlife.
- Ticket and guided visit to the mosque
- Printed guide to the city of Córdoba
- Local guide for the whole trip
- Food & drinks
- Children 0-12: reduced
Plaza de Mariana Pineda, 18009 Granada, Spain
The tour operator will pick up next to the newsstand
- Comfortable clothes are recommended
- Bring water, especially during the summer period
- From Monday to Saturday at 9.00am
Due to the long rule of the Moors Granada has maintained a strong tie with Middle Eastern culture. D...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
The Alhambra is a Moorish citadella. In its corners the castle hides the stories of three cultures, ...
Visit the most iconic monuments of Cordoba on a 7-hour guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage City...
No picture or book can prepare you for the actual experience of walking around the stunning Islamic ...
If you are on holidays in Granada and want to visit another Andalusian city, take this day trip and ...