Flamenco show in Granada with drink or dinner
- The Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art
- Flamenco: Intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO
- Venta El Gallo, a superb location overlooking the Alhambra in Granada
- Andalusian cuisine
Venta El Gallo is located in the Sacromonte caves, cradle of flamenco art. Declared intangible cultural heritage by UNESCO, the Flamenco music transmits the rhythm of the guitar, together with singing and dancing, where the viewer lives and feels the exciting world of flamenco.
If you choose the Dinner Option you will enjoy the following tapas menu:
- Starters: Salmorejo (thick tomato soup garnished with egg and ham) / Ham and cheese / Broad beans with egg and ham of Trevélez / Oxtail crispy roll served with caramelized onions / Sirloin tip Nazarí sauce served with its vegetables
- Desserts: Selection of desserts
- Drinks: Two drinks included: (the first one during the dinner & the second one during the show): wine, beer, sangría, water and refreshment.
- Venta El Gallo, one of the best flamenco shows in the world
- Drink or tapas dinner
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified
- Children 0-7 years old: free (meals and consumptions not included)
- Youth 8-11 years: reduced
Camino del Sacromonte, 96F, 18010 Granada, Spain
Venta El Gallo - Barranco los Negros 5; 18010 Granada
- Show and dinner at 08.00pm
- Show and drink at 09.00pm
- Check in time 15 minutes before
Only kings, queens and princes were allowed to enter these exotic palaces in centuries past. Now you...
A journey through the history of Granada and its transformation from Islam to Christianity. Strollin...
This excursion not only includes interesting cultural elements, but is also recommended for those in...
Discover the Alhambra and the Generalife Gardens, part of the World Heritage declared by UNESCO. Acc...
Learn about the history of Granada on this 3-hour guided tour of the Alhambra and the Generalife. Yo...
Travel through the centuries on this walking tour of the most charismatic quarters of Granada: Albai...