Enjoy a flamenco show at the Tablao Flamenco Jardines de Zoraya, one of the most famous tablaos of Granada. During the show you'll have the chance to see some of the best singers, musicians and dancers performing on this exclusive stage. Flamenco, declared a World Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO in 2010, is one of Andalusia's oldest and most famous traditions: thanks to this show you'll feel it come to life through the performance of the artists.
Tickets for flamenco show at Tablao Flamenco Jardines de Zoraya
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Enjoy a traditional flamenco show
- See some of the best artists performing on stage
- Admire a traditional tablao, the perfect setting for a flamenco show
What to expect
- Flamenco show
What's not included
- Hotel pick up
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 0-8): free admission
C. Panaderos, 32, 18010 Granada, Spain
Restaurante Jardines de Zoraya Tablao. Please remember to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of the show
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.