Discover the Tasman Peninsula by both land and sea on this day trip from Hobart that includes a 3-hour eco-cruise around the coast of Tasman National Park. Learn about the peninsula’s history and soak up the rugged scenery as you admire tall sea cliffs, enter sea caves and look for marine life like seals and dolphins.
Your day trip from Hobart starts with the approximately 1.5-hour drive by coach to the Tasman Peninsula, during which your guide will point out sights and provide commentary. Stop for morning tea, and then embark on your 3-hour cruise, taking in the stunning coastline of Tasman National Park. When you return to land, enjoy lunch before spending the afternoon on a tour with your guide to peninsula attractions such as Remarkable Cave, the Federation Chocolate Factory, and Port Arthur lavender Farm.
- 07:30 am - Check-in at Pennicott Wilderness Journeys Centre
- 07:45 am - Bus departs
- 09:15 am - Arrive on Tasman Peninsula, Morning Tea
- 10:00 am - 3 Hour Wilderness Cruise
- 01:00pm - Cruise concludes
- 01:15 pm - Lunch, followed by local sightseeing
- 04:30 pm - Bus departs
- 06:00pm - Arrive Hobart