Classic food tour of Innsbruck
- Join a journey into the culture and flavors of Tyrolean cuisine
- Taste typical delicacies on a guided food tour of Innsbruck
- Listen to the stories and anecdotes behind each dish
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean dishes and to hear the interesting stories behind them. Welcome to an unforgettable journey into the culture and flavors of Tyrolean cuisine!
Get to know and love the Tyrolean capital from its culinary side. No - this is not another cheesy tourist tour.
Accompanied by a local guide, you will enjoy typical delicacies at various culinary stops during a nice walk through beautiful Innsbruck, so please come hungry!
We love Tyrolean food and drinks, and we want to share our world-renowned specialties - from sweet to savory - with you. Become a foodie with the help of your guide!
- Tastings and drinks
- Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick up / drop off
Child (0-16): reduced
Herzog-Siegmund-Ufer 1/3, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In front of the Markthalle Innsbruck indoor market.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- At least 2 participants are required for this activity
- Please note that the tour is not designed for vegetarians or vegans but alternatives are available
- Please note that there is alcohol in Tyrolean specialty drinks but alternatives will be available
From Thursday to Saturday at 10:00 am
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck? The Gundolf family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in I...
In the provincial sovereign of Tyrol, Archduke Ferdinand II (1529-95), son of Emperor Ferdinand l, o...
Look out over the rooftops of Innsbruck as the tower guards once did in the Middle Ages. Discover ho...
Nestled between Verona and Munich, Innsbruck, Austria is internationally renowned for its winter spo...
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean sweets and to hear the interesting sto...