Sweets and coffee tour of Innsbruck
- Join a journey into the culture and flavors of Tyrolean cuisine
- Taste typical sweets and coffee on a guided food tour of Innsbruck
- Listen to the stories and anecdotes behind each delicacy
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean sweets and to hear the interesting stories behind them. Welcome to an unforgettable journey into the culture and flavors of Tyrolean cuisine!
Take a stroll through the city with a local foodie and discover the fantastic sweetness of local delicacies, while also enjoying the world of coffee.
Many interesting stories about sweet Tyrolean temptations will astonish you and guarantee an unforgettable afternoon.
- Tastings and drinks
- Local tour guide
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick up / drop off
Child (0-16): reduced
Kiebachgasse 16, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria
In front of Cafe Munding in the Old Town.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please note that the tour is not designed for vegetarians or vegans but alternatives are available
- Please note that there is alcohol in Tyrolean specialty drinks but alternatives will be available
From Thursday to Saturday at 1:00 pm
Get lots of the city for very little money: all free services and discounts at a glance. For 24, 48 ...
Looking for things to do in Innsbruck? The Gundolf family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in I...
In the provincial sovereign of Tyrol, Archduke Ferdinand II (1529-95), son of Emperor Ferdinand l, o...
Look out over the rooftops of Innsbruck as the tower guards once did in the Middle Ages. Discover ho...
Nestled between Verona and Munich, Innsbruck, Austria is internationally renowned for its winter spo...
Don't miss the unique opportunity to taste fantastic Tyrolean dishes and to hear the interesting sto...