Auschwitz - Birkenau Guided Memorial Tour from Krakow
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau during a tour with an English speaking guide.
Tour with a guide- you will be taken to Auschwitz I for approx 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for approx 1h. You will be accompanied by a professional English speaking guide in both of them.
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survive to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People who lived there were forced to slave work and treated like animals, most of them did not survive more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their lives in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. Most of the population in camps were Jews.
On the tour in the car, groups are up to 8 people, a guide is shared in groups up to 30 people. A small group tour is more convenient and usually faster while there are not many people to wait for.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Children (0-16): reduced
Students (up to 25 years): reduced only with valid student card
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If no pickup address is received within 24 hours before the tour, pickup at the hotel is not guaranteed.
- The pick up applies to accommodation in an area up to 2 km from the city center of Krakow.
- If your hotel/accommodation is more than 2 km away from the city center of Krakow, we will set up a different, convenient meeting point
- The timetable is approximate and depends on the pick-up point traffic condition
Tour operates on a daily basis
Tour with Guide:
All year: Pickup time is between 06:00 - 14:00
Due to different pickup locations, all pickup times are approx. You will receive your exact start time after booking.
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine., Auschwi...
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau.You will...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Visit Auschwitz, formerly the largest German concentration camp, located on the outskirts of the Pol...
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence ...
Take advantage of a private, hustlefree and convenient transfer between the beautiful mountain area ...