Auschwitz - Birkenau Individual Memorial Tour from Krakow
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Visit Auschwitz - Birkenau at your own pace
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau.
You will be taken to Auschwitz I for approx 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for approx 1h. Entrance to the camps is individual, there is no guide, and you visit camps by yourself. Unlike on the guided tour, you will have time to read information, letters of prisoners, documentary etc. which are actually in Auschwitz. All of the exhibitions are with English subtitles. To complete the experience, on the tour, you may buy a guide book, with a map of camps, descriptions, and information on how to make a visitation.
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survive to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People who lived there were forced to slave work and treated like animals, most of them did not survive more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their lives in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. Most of the population in camps were Jews
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick up
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Children (0-16): reduced
Students (up to 25 years): reduced only with valid student card
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If no pickup address is received within 24 hours before the tour, pickup at the hotel is not guaranteed.
- The pick up applies to accommodation in an area up to 2 km from the city center of Krakow. If you are staying in the area closed for traffic or walk-zones, it is difficult or impossible to stop at your address, we will pick you up at the nearest possible place.
- If your hotel/accommodation is more than 2 km away from the city center of Krakow, we will set up a different, convenient meeting point
- The timetable is approximate and depends on the pick-up point traffic condition
Available every day
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine., Auschwi...
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau during a...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Discover Krakow's history on this full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wi...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
The Royal Chamber Orchestra is an ensemble consisting of outstanding musicians from Krakow, graduate...
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only plac...