Wawel Hill is one of the most significant places in Poland. It was the home for kings and queens for many decades. It is definitely a site worth a visit during your stay in Krakow. The Wawel Castle was the monarch’s residency from the 11th century, where kings had been crowned and buried. The Wawel Hill consists of the Royal Castle, beautiful Cathedral, Crown Treasury and Armory, the Dragon’s den and beautiful courtyards. Your tour takes around 2 hours and you will follow your audioguide from Kanonicza Street and to the Wawel Hill. During your tour, you will get to know the history of every building at the Wawel Hill complex.
Wawel Castle and Wawel Hill audioguided tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Russian , Polish , Swedish
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See Wawel Castle, which was the monarch’s residency from the 11th century
- Get to know the history of every building at the Wawel Hill complex
- Listen to the story about the Wawel Dragon
What to expect
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Guided visit to the Cathedral
- Entrance ticket to the Wawel Castle (around 10€ per person)
Grodzka 52A, Krakow
Meeting point at the Tourist information point
What to remember
- Please, wear comfortable shoes
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ETG POLAND S.C MARCIN GIL,DARIUS ZELAZNY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.