- See in one day both major tourist attractions in Krakow with a tour in English
- Watch during the travel an informative documentary about the liberation of Auschwitz
- Enter the most famous site of the abominable Holocaust
- Then visit the fascinating Wieliczka Salt Mine with its statues, lakes, galleries and chapels
Discover Krakow's history on this full-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum and the Wieliczka Salt Mine. First, you will be taken by air-conditioned minivan or minibus to Auschwitz-Birkenau to explore the grounds and the museum. In the afternoon, you will get a chance to visit Wieliczka Salt Mine, the underground complex recognized by UNESCO's World Heritage Sites List, and see its chambers carved in salt. This guided has a maximum size of 30 guests in Auschwitz - Birkenau Museum and 35 guests in Wieliczka Salt Mine.
You will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow city. If your accommodation is located outside, the most convenient point will be agreed via email with you.
Attention: You'll travel from the Auschwitz Memorial directly to the Salt Mine in Wieliczka, without returning to Krakow for lunch. You have 1 hour break, but it is advisable to bring packed lunch with you.
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center
- Transport in a modern and air-conditioned, shared minivan with Wi-Fi
- Skip-the-line admission to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial with guided tour in English
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Wieliczka Salt Mine with guided tour in English
- Food and drinks
- Extra fee in Wieliczka for taking photos
- Children and youth (5-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years): free
Main meeting point: in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel, Straszewskiego 17, Krakow or pick-up service (if agreed)
You can choose to come to the main meeting point punctually at 8.30am or agree a pick-up service from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation, in order to organize the pick-up service
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for wheelchair users
- There are no restrictions regarding the age of children in Wieliczka Salt Mine and Auschwitz Birkenau Memorial and Museum, but they should be either capable of walking unassisted or carried in baby slings or baby carriers. Baby pushchairs are not allowed underground (salt mine)
- While in Auschwitz-Birkenau, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC). Also, it should be taken into account that narrow paths may seem claustrophobic, and once underground there is no possibility to shorten your visit and turn back. At the entrance, visitors descent 400 steps down and the whole tourist route features over 800 stairs
- In Auschwitz-Birkenau visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions. Taking photos and filming in Wieliczka Salt Mine is possible only after purchasing additional pass. The cost for taking photos in the Wieliczka Salt Mine is 10 PLN / 2,5 Euro - cash only
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 11.8 x 7.8 x 3.9 inches (30 x 20 x 10 cm). You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended (dirt tracks in the Momerial and ca. 800 stair steps in the salt mine)
- Guests who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication can't be admitted. No refund is possible in that case
- Full-day tour of up to 11 hours
- Pick-up service between 8:30 am and 9:30 am
- Morning: Auschwitz-Birkenau tour (guided visit of ca. 3,5 hours)
- Afternoon: Wieliczka Salt Mine tour (guided visit of ca. 2,5 hours)
- Return to Krakow around 8:00 pm
Explora en 1 solo día dos monumentos conocidos en todo el mundo con un tour combinado al antiguo cam...
Descubre la ciudad de Cracovia en un día. Los guías profesionales y de habla inglesa lo llevarán en ...
¡Este es el tour perfecto para principiantes en Cracovia! Es esencial e incluye todos los sitios más...
El Castillo de Wawel es la principal atracción turística de Cracovia y el castillo medieval más espe...
Entra al corazón de Cracovia. Obtenga más información sobre una de las plazas más grandes y bellas d...
Viaja a través de Cracovia con solo una tarjeta en el bolsillo que te da la posibilidad de ver todos...
Experimente la belleza de Cracovia en una visita privada guiada a pie por el centro histórico de la ...
En Cracovia, encontrarás, probablemente, la vida nocturna más animada de Europa. Cuando estés allí, ...
¡Disfruta de esta actividad única en Cracovia! Elige tus armas favoritas de lo que está en oferta. S...
La música es uno de los elementos más importantes de la cultura. Ahora tienes la oportunidad de apre...