Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum guided tour from Krakow with transfer and pick-up
- Visit the former concentration camp with a poignant tour
- Learn all about its history following a moving tour
- Join a fully organized day excursion
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps. Journey back in time to the dark days of World War II and take part in a moving history lesson about the Nazi Holocaust.
Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. As the largest concentration camp operated by the Nazis, it became the final resting place for millions of people, mostly Jews, put to their death in the hideous gas chambers.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow city
Please be ready at the agreed time
- Pick-up from your hotel at around 9:00am
- Journey to the museum and memorial in Auchwitz-Birkenau about 60km from Kraków: ca. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Guided tour of the camp in Auschwitz: 2.5 hours
- Short break to gather your thoughts
- Guided tour of the camp in Birkenau, where mass killings took place 1.5
- Return to Krakow: around 4:00pm
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow. Discover the most important sights of the city ...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
This Miner's Route Tour is a unique experience for those who are looking for off-the-beaten-track ac...
Krakow reveals its romantic side at night, when the sun goes down and thousands of lights illuminate...