Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum guided tour from Krakow with transfer and pick-up
- Visit the former concentration camp with a poignant tour
- Learn all about its history following a moving tour
- Join a fully organized day excursion
Depart Krakow for a poignant day of reflection with a visit to the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camps. Journey back in time to the dark days of World War II and take part in a moving history lesson about the Nazi Holocaust.
Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. As the largest concentration camp operated by the Nazis, it became the final resting place for millions of people, mostly Jews, put to their death in the hideous gas chambers.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
You'll be picked up from your accommodation in Krakow city
Please be ready at the agreed time
- Pick-up from your hotel at around 9:00am
- Journey to the museum and memorial in Auchwitz-Birkenau about 60km from Kraków: ca. 1 hour 15 minutes
- Guided tour of the camp in Auschwitz: 2.5 hours
- Short break to gather your thoughts
- Guided tour of the camp in Birkenau, where mass killings took place 1.5
- Return to Krakow: around 4:00pm
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only plac...
The Wawel is the city’s number one tourist attraction in Krakow and Europe's most spectacular mediev...
Discover the city of Krakow in a day. The professional, english-speaking driver-guides will take you...
Enter into the heart of Krakow. Learn more about one of the biggest and most beautiful squares in Eu...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Lear...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass...
This Miner's Route Tour is a unique experience for those who are looking for off-the-beaten-track ac...