- Visit the moving Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
- See an informative documentary film on the way to the former camps
- Learn about the terrible history of the camps from a knowladgable guide
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During this tour from Krakow of approximately 7 hours, you'll have the opportunity to discover the history of the Holocaust and World War II in Poland. A professional, English-speaking guide will provide you with all the valuable insights in the camp sites and on your way to Auschwitz. Moreover you will have the chance to prepare yourself to the visit with a short documentary film "The liberation of Auschwitz” screened in your shared car.
With this tour you will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow city. If your accommodation is located outside, the most convenient point will be agreed via email with you.
- Door-to-door pick-up and drop-off from/to your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center
- Transport in a modern and air-conditioned, shared minivan with Wi-Fi
- Skip-the-line admission to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- Transfer between the camps Auschwitz and Birkenau (3 km)
- Professional guide and headsets
- Food and drinks
- Children and youth (5-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years): free
You will be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation, in order to organize the pick-up service
- The tour operator will get in contact with you via email
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore we recommend that visitors were at least 13 years old
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or strollers. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair
- Tour in English: all year long
- Tour in Italian: from April to October on Monday, Thursday and Saturday
- Tour in Spanish: from April to October on Tuesday, Friday and Sunday
- Pick up directly from your hotel in Krakow city between 8:00am and 9:15am
- Duration of the trip by car (one way): ca 1 hour and 10 minutes, depending on the traffic
- Guided tour around the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau: 3.5 hours
- Return to Krakow: between 4pm and 5pm
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Wieliczka Salt Mine is a famous landmark listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the only plac...
Start with transportation from Krakow to the park in a comfortable and air-conditioned car. Once ins...
Dictatour is not a usual tour. It is going back through time! Walking down the streets of Nowa Huta ...
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all th...
The 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus tour of Krakow, that starts from the beautiful Wawel Castle, includin...
This is the perfect tour for first-timers in Krakow! It is essential and includes all the most impor...
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...