Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum tour from Krakow with pick-up and transport
- Visit the moving Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
- See an informative documentary film on the way to the former camps
- Learn about the terrible history of the camps from a knowladgable guide
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During this tour from Krakow of approximately 7 hours, you'll have the opportunity to discover the history of the Holocaust and World War II in Poland. A professional, English-speaking guide will provide you with all the valuable insights in the camp sites and on your way to Auschwitz. Moreover you will have the chance to prepare yourself to the visit with a short documentary film "The liberation of Auschwitz” screened in your shared car.
With this tour you will be picked up from your hotel or apartment in Krakow city. If your accommodation is located outside, the most convenient point will be agreed via email with you.
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Krakow city center, if booked, or from the collective meeting point in Krakow
- Transport in a modern and air-conditioned, shared minivan with Wi-Fi
- Skip-the-line admission to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial
- Transfer between the camps Auschwitz and Birkenau (3 km)
- Professional guide and headsets
- Food and drinks
- Children and youth (5-17 years): reduced
- Infants (0-4 years): free
Pick-up service, if booked, or collective meeting point at: 17, Straszewskiego Street
In front of the Radisson Blu Hotel or pick-up service
- Please provide the name and address of your accommodation, in order to organize the pick-up service
- The tour operator will get in contact with you via email
- A visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau can prove traumatic, therefore we recommend that visitors were at least 13 years old
- While in the camps, visitors are required to behave appropriately and respectfully
- Visitors are generally allowed to take pictures with a few, clearly indicated exceptions
- The maximum size of your carry-on can not exceed the following dimensions: 30 x 20 x 10 cm. You can leave your larger luggage in the car
- Please note that in the camps there are mostly dirt tracks, which may cause minor difficulties for wheelchair-users
- Some spaces are not accessible by wider wheelchairs or strollers. For the comfort of visitors with mobility problems, the museum provides substitute wheelchairs of size allowing to move around the grounds and buildings. Our driver will help you arrange the substitute wheelchair
- All year long every day
- Pick up time from the main meeting point in front of the Radisson Blu Hotel: 9.15am
- Pick-up time from your hotel, if booked, between 8.00am and 9.10am (depending also on the traffic)
- Duration of the trip by car (one way): ca 1 hour and 10 minutes, depending on the traffic
- Guided tour around the camps of Auschwitz and Birkenau: 3.5 hours
- Return to Krakow: between 4pm and 5pm
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Book this half-day Wieliczka Salt Mine excursion. A professional, english-speaking driver will pick ...
During the tour through the Mine - one of the oldest salt mines in Europe - you will see underground...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Lear...
Visit one of the largest underground mining museums, where "white gold" was extracted. Wieliczka Sal...
Escape to the spectacular mountains outside of Krakow and choose among 3 amazing options how to pass...
Not far away from Krakow, you find the beautiful Tatra Mountains. Don't miss the chance to relax a d...
Forget for a time about your life here and now – enter Krakow as it was more than 70 years ago! Hear...