Auschwitz Birkenau & Wieliczka Salt Mine in one day from Krakow
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Roundtrip transportation to your hotel included to make travel easier
- Flexible departure points - let the tour come to you
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine.
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau. You will be taken to Auschwitz I for approx 2h, and Auschwitz II - Birkenau for approx 1h. You will be accompanied by a professional English speaking guide in both of them. Then explore the Wieliczka Salt Mine, registered on the UNESCO list and visited by over a million tourists every year.
Auschwitz Birkenau (1940 - 1945), is a memorial place. The complex consisted of three concentration camps, and a factory: Auschwitz I - Administration center, Auschwitz II-Birkenau - extermination camp, Auschwitz III - Monowitz - work camp, constructed next to Buna factory - factory of IG Farben. Last two did not survive to our times. This complex was a place of the largest mass extermination of humanity during WWII. People who lived there were forced to slave work and treated like animals, most of them did not survive more than 6 months. Over 1.2 millions of people lost their lives in those camps, Prisoners of Auschwitz were originated from every country in Europe under German occupation. Most of the population in camps were Jews.
About Wieliczka Salt Mine:
Explore 3km of underground tunnels, 2 lakes, and 2nd the biggest in the world underground Chapel named of the Blessed Kinga, which is made in natural salt deposit so as their altarpieces and chandeliers. Walk through many unique chambers, and discover a history of 700 years old mine. Tours also include about 700 steps to walk down and an elevator ride to the ground level on exit.
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up
- Headsets (to hear the guide)
- Food and drinks
Children (0-16): reduced
Students (up to 25 years): reduced only with valid student card
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- If no pickup address is received within 24 hours before the tour, pickup at the hotel is not guaranteed.
- The pick up applies to accommodation in an area up to 2 km from the city center of Krakow.
- If your hotel/accommodation is more than 2 km away from the city center of Krakow, we will set up a different, convenient meeting point
- The timetable is approximate and depends on the pick-up point traffic condition
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau during a...
Pay your respects at the most notorious of all Nazi concentration camps, Auschwitz-Birkenau.You will...
Visit one of the historically most significant places in Europe – the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum near...
Every year, millions of visitors from around the world walk through the gate bearing a fallacious in...
Explore one of the most important attractions in Poland - the ancient Wieliczka Salt Mine near Krako...
This tour brings you to visit first the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, former place of the ...
Visit one of the most precious and most fascinating monuments of culture in Poland. The first touris...
Explore Wieliczka Salt Mine with a 4.5-hour guided tour from Krakow. See one of the oldest salt mine...
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage...
Experience the pristine beauty of Pieniny Mountains on this exciting Dunajec River rafting tour. Emb...