Explore Zakopane by yourself with additional visit to Gubalowka Mountain, Thermal Pools or Ski Jump
- Spend the whole day in the most popular winter destination in Poland
- Visit the Chocholow village and sculptor's house
- Explore charming resort town of Zakopane at your own pace
- Ride a funicular to the top of Gubalowka or Relax in Chocholow Thermal Pools
If you want to visit the most popular winter destinations in Poland but you appreciate independence and flexibility when exploring new locations, this trip is for you. Your full-day tour starts in the morning with pick up at the reception of your hotel.
After arriving in Zakopane you can spend 5 hours wandering around the city, tasting the delicious local cuisine (you should definitely try local cheese called "oscypek") and taking pictures, everything at your own pace. Also, you can extend your tour with additional options and you can choose the Gubalowka Funicular two way ticket or the Thermal Pool additional ticket and spend 3 relaxing hours enjoying health features of warm thermal waters. To get to know the stories of the wooden architecture style, you can also meet the expert at National Tatra Museum or you can admire the ski jumping hill with the biggest Polish ski jump, Wielka Krokiew. No matter what you choose you will be surprised by the fascinating atmosphere and breathtaking views from Zakopane.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking driver
- Live commentary on board
- Round-trip transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gubalowka Funicular two way ticket (if selected)
- Ski Jump entrance (if selected)
- Tatra Museum entrance (if selected)
- Chocholow Thermal Pools entrance (if selected)
- Food and drinks
- Tip for the driver
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Infant seats are available upon request if advised at time of booking
- Due to the changing terrain and weather, please bring comfortable walking shoes and a raincoat
Every day at 8 AM
Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3–hour tasting tour in Krakow, and visit 4 ...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Visit the original enamel factory of Oskar Schindler in Krakow, where many Jews saved their live dur...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...