Krakow Card with free museums, attractions and public transport
- Discover Krakow with the comfortable Krakow Card
- See all the most interesting spots in Krakow
- Visit the great museums in the city free of charge
- Take advantage to use public transport free of charge
Travel through Krakow with just one card in your pocket that gives you the possibility to see all the most interesting places in an easy way. Your Krakow Card grants you free admission to up to 30 museums and free public transport in Krakow! It’s really the best way to visit the city!
You can choose between a 2-day or 3-day-card. Enjoy the best city attractions and visit the most important museums such as Oscar Schindler's Factory, Eagle Pharmacy, Underground Main Market Square Museum, Traditional Krakow's Bourgeois House, hilarious St. Mary’s Basilica and more. The full list of museums will be attached to your Krakow Card.
- Entrance to over 30 Krakow Museums & attractions free of charge for 2 or 3 days, depending on the chosen duration
- Free use of public transport during the validity of the card
- Hotel pick-ups
- Guided tours
Children up to 4 years: free
- The Card is valid on city buses and trams day and night
- The last admission to the exhibitions is usually 90 minutes before the closing time of the museums
- Please note that on Mondays some of the museums are closed
The card is valid for 2 or 3 consecutive days. You can activate your card before or on the date you have chosen during the purchase. The day will be filled in when you collect it.
The opening hours to redeem the pass:
- Krakow Balice Airport form 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- Plac Szczepański 8 from 5:45 AM to 8:00 PM
On this complex one day tour, you will visit Auschwitz - Birkenau, and Wieliczka Salt Mine., Auschwi...
Your tour starts with pickup from your Krakow hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling in the com...
The John Paul II route tour covers the most important places connected with the pope. The main attra...
Birkenau Camp tour is a chance to visit the biggest (140 ha) former Nazi concentration camp in Ausch...
Krakow certainly has a lot to offer and sightseeing, reading guides and walking along the streets is...
Enjoy a day-trip to Zakopane, the Polish mountain capital located at the bottom of the Tatra mountai...